Pakistan is trying hard to pretend that the airstrike conducted by IAF against Jaish-E-Mohammad in Balakot has not caused any damage to its foreign policy assets- Terrorists. They are trying every trick in their book in order to spread the propaganda that IAF airstrikes caused zero casualties. However, now new proofs have emerged exposing the cover-up of Pakistan.
In a report published in Firstpost, eyewitnesses present at the site of airstrike claimed that they saw up to 35 bodies being transported out of the site by ambulance in the hours after the attack against the Jaish-E-Mohammad. According to eyewitnesses, the dead included twelve men who were said to have been sleeping in a single temporary shack, and several other individuals who had earlier served in Pakistan’s military.
The author of Firstpost report has quoted one of the witnesses in Balakot saying, “Local authorities reached the site soon after the bombing, but, the area had already been cordoned off by then by the army, who did not even allow police to enter. The army also took away mobile phones from the medical staff on the ambulances.”
The Firstpost report claims that a former Pakistani Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) officer known locally as “Colonel Salim” was killed in the Balakot airstrike, while a “Colonel Zarar Zakri” was injured. Mufti Moeen, a Jaish-e-Muhammad instructor from Peshawar, and improvised explosive device-fabrication expert Usman Ghani were also killed in the airstrike conducted by IAF on 26 February.
According to Firstpost report, eyewitnesses said that the largest single cluster of fatalities were twelve Jaish-e-Muhammad recruits receiving fidayeen training, who were living in a single temporary earth-and-wood building that was flattened in the bombing.
Earlier, Indian Express report said that the IAF in its airstrike against the Jaish-e-Mohammad training camp has hit the four buildings that it had targeted inside the campus of Madrasa Taleem-ul-Quran.
The Indian Express has quoted an official saying, “Why did the Pakistan Army seal the madrasa after the strike? Why did it not allow journalists to visit the madrasa? We have evidence in the form of SAR imagery to show that a building used as a guest house, where brother of Maulana Masood Azhar used to stay; an L-shaped building where trainers used to stay; a double-storied building used to house students entering the seminary and another building where those undergoing final combat training used to stay, were hit by the bombs.”
The official further added, “It is for the political leadership to decide if it wants to release that imagery and make public what is a ‘classified’ capability. The SAR images are not as clear as satellite pictures and we couldn’t get a good satellite picture on Tuesday because of heavy clouds. That would have settled the debate.”
The official also said, “The madrasa was selected carefully as it was in the middle of nowhere and there was little chance of any civilian casualties. Intelligence given to the IAF was accurate and timely.”