When Chanakya forewarned “It’s easier to protect your borders from external enemies but if you have traitors within your borders anyone can defeat your country”, he could not have been more prescient. The events the recent past point the presence of many subversive implants- the quintessential enemy within, unrecognizable and with a potential to wreak unimaginable havoc when set to action by their masters abroad and handlers within.
May 2014 saw a huge leap in the political dynamics of our motherland when “Narendra Modi wave swept like a Tsunami…” and painted the political landscape saffron. It was a aggregation of the Hindu aspirations; it was a vote for Narendra Modi’s inspirational leadership of Indian first and Nation First. No more pseudo secularism or appeasement in the name of caste/religion based reservation politics by pseudo secularist politicians, intelligentsia and a heavily compromised fourth estate (media).
Politics thrives on being relevant at the given point of time and politicians on issues. The Congress smarting from being reduced to rumbles and still in disarray was quick to assess what Modi represented. They were quicker to realize what Modi could do with the majority he had in the Lok Sabha and the support he had from the masses.
Congress as well as Gandhi’s sagging political fortunes now rested manufacturing issues and outrages lest the Modi led BJP obliterate them for all times to come.
It all started with staged attacks on Churches before Delhi State Elections in 2015 to AwardWapsi Drama during Bihar Elections faking a false intolerance debate which gave them some returns by halting BJP’s march in that year. Then supporting AntiIndia Sloganeering in JNU, making a ruckus on OROP, stalling parliament, politicizing an unfortunate death of Rohit Vermula, Patidar agitation in Gujarat, openly slaughtering Gau Mata in Kerala and now instigating the innocent farmers of MP to take law into their hands by rioting in the name of agitation.
Let’s have a look what’s Grand Old Party’s Strategy devised to throw a spanner in the works of the Modi government that has been scam free and has executed certain schemes appreciably on its way empowering rural India:
Inciting violence in the name of Reservation
Jat Agitation was scripted by Congress so as to not only incite violence and topple NDA govt in Haryana but also shift the focus from CBI inquiry for the illegal allotment of a plot in Panchkula done by ex-CM Hooda. Haryana suffered a loss of around Rs 20,000 crore on account of burning and destroying of public and private property. State administration found glaring evidence of how this agitation was orchestrated and fuelled by Prof Virender, former political advisor to ex-Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda. In the audio, the professor is heard asking the captain to stir up trouble in Sirsa, while commending the ‘work’ achieved in the Deshwal belt which comprises parts of Rohtak, Jind and Sonepat.
Patel Agitation or Patidar Agitation of Gujarat. Hardik Patel led the people of India’s Patidar community, seeking Other Backward Class (OBC) status, held public demonstrations across the Indian state of Gujarat since July 2015. There were incidents of violence and arson across the state, resulting in a curfew in several cities and towns. The timing of the agitation eerily before Bihar Elections and the scale at which it happened couldn’t have been possible without the support of a political party???
Here’s the answer “The Gujarat Congress announced in Ahmedabad on 12th May 2017 it will support the Patidar agitation of firebrand leader Hardik Patel even as the latter is learnt to have decided to campaign for the opposition party in the 2017-end Gujarat assembly elections”
Using Dalits events to create a divide in the society
- Orchestrated attacks on Church’s during Delhi State Assembly elections of 2015, linked with Dadri incident and whipped up as ‘minorities under seize’ with the help of Modi baiting Presstitutes of Main Stream Media helped create a fake intolerance debate. Their agent’s i.e. intellectual artists from Lutyens Delhi started the AwardWapsi Drama because Bihar State Elections was around the corner. And irony is that these so called intellectuals maligned India’s brand image in global arena just to please their bosses in 10 Janpath, New Delhi. Funny thing to note is that as soon as the elections were over the ‘intolerance brigade’ started accepting back their awards and stopped the drama.
- Then came the unfortunate death of Rohit Vermula. Rahul Gandhi and his b-team of Kejriwal immediately landed in Hyderabad and politicized it in a very false manner linking it to Dalit angle where the reality is that he wasn’t a Dalit (The District Level Scrutiny Committee in Guntur district of Andhra Pradesh, which was reviewing Dalit status of Rohith Vemula, has submitted its final report to the government stating that neither Rohith Vemula nor his mother Radhika Vemula was a Dalit)
- Fly by night rights champions always ready to reach out to places to pacify less and instigate and further worsen the law and order situation in names of showing fake sympathy and care that only Rahul Gandhi cares for Dalits (I am referring to Saharanpur incident)
- Openly slaughtering Gau Mata in Kerala while Lutyens Delhi and MSM houses misrepresented the Govt. notification was to ban beef
Supporting Anti-National Acts in disguise of freedom of speech, human rights, minority appeasement
- JNU Agitation where a group of students indulged in Antinational sloganeering like “Bharat tere tukde honge”, “Kashmir mange azaadi”, “Afzal tere kaatil jinda hain”, etc. this received support from Rahul Gandhi, Arvind Kejriwal, Sitaram Yechury, Lutyens Media jumped into the debate supporting these Jihadis in name of freedom of speech. It was a moment where the separatists and the ultra-Left were speaking the same language in certain university campuses and the alliance of subversion was in full play
- Showing sympathy with Stone Pelters and Hurriyat Leaders or Separatists. Mani Shankar Aiyar led a delegation to meet the likes of Geelani and Co sending a very pathetic and confused message not only to the people of J&K but Indians and global stakeholders. This is the same person who had openly asked Terror State of Pakistan to help Congress in toppling the NDA govt. under Modi. Recently, when NIA & ED did series of raids from SriNagar to New Delhi w.r.t. terror funding, these Congressis again raised their voice.
Defaming/Questioning/Trying to create a divide among the most sacred Indian Armed Forces
- OROP. It was late PM Indira Gandhi who terminated OROP and successive Congress Govt’s have stalled and undermined the Armed Forces in the name of OROP. UPA allocated a meagre INR 500 Crores for the implementation. NDA Govt. under Modi implemented OROP and it didn’t go well down the Grand Old Party’s think tank which is an euphemism for dirty tricks department
- Surgical Strikes Anti-National Political Outfits created a ruckus by questioning the integrity of Armed Forces and demanding evidence. Indirectly they lent credence to narrative Terror State Pak’s claim that there was no surgical strikes and Indian Armed Forces don’t have the expertise to conduct such a strike
- BSF Substandard Food Video. Tej Bahadur Yadav was felicitated by Madhya Pradesh unit of Congress in May 2017. Now connect the dots
- Even Antinational Congressis with support of Leftist leaders questioned the integrity of Armed Forces again w.r.t. Major Gogoi intelligent handling of the situation and now Sandeep Dikshit of INC insults The Indian Army Chief Bipin Rawat by calling him ‘Sadak ka Goonda’
Using Farmers for dirty political benefits
- Instigating poor farmers for blockage of Land Acquisition Bill, for fear that its passage would fast track India’s growth story under Modi . Whereas the reality is that several RTI’s revealed that it was mostly Congress ruled states who wanted the current bill to be amended.
- Tamilnadu v/s MP Farmer agitation. In Tamilnadu, farmers didn’t protest in their state instead went and agitated in New Delhi against the Centre, but in contrast the farmers of Maharashtra and MP agitated in state and not in New Delhi. So it’s quite easy to comprehend who is behind provocation of riots kind of situation. Let me give some facts how Congressis state leaders instigated riots and damaged public & private property taking orders from 10 Janpath.
The masked goons of Congress looted liquor shops & toll plazas, vandalized places of worship, manhandled State Police & Dist. Collector, burnt buses, trucks, etc. Police has now proofs against:
- Cong leader DP Dhakad, caught on tape inciting arson and rioting in MP
- Congress MLA Jeetu Patwari indulging in altercation with sub divisional magistrate Sandeep Soni in Indore and also inciting violence and abusing farmers so that they get provoked
- Faizan Khan another Congress leader is the man of Digvijay Singh who is orchestrating the whole riots on the order of Sonia Gandhi
- Shyam Gujjar, VP, Indian Youth Congress ordering workers to dig the railway line
- Shakuntala Khatik, sitting MLA of Congress from Karera ordering their workers to set the police station on fire
Congress party that is synonymous with Nehru Gandhi dynasty have long dominated Indian politics and is not used to being out of power. To add to its woes its heir apparent Rahul Gandhi treats politics as a part time job and lacks the charisma to connect with the voters. The leadership vacuum accentuated with bankruptcy of ideas nn a political landscape where India’s oldest party counts for precious little and has lost favor with the country’s young and rapidly urbanizing population as the recent debacles in important state elections has brought to the fore it is left with no option but to resort to playing foul even if it meant joining forces with sources inimical to the sovereignty and territorial integrity of India or causing widespread commotion and social strife by fermenting crisis after crisis by exploiting the old fault lines and scaremongering.
One thing is certain – Congress isn’t prepared to accept defeat gracefully, and a far more sinister side has begun to surface since the ascension of Modi led BJP to power. The need of the hour is for BJP to stay vigilant and snuff out such plots that are in the offing to derail the growth story of India
Leave a Reply