SBI Credit Card
Credit cards are becoming essential for everyone in this fast-moving economy. State Bank Of India, one of the largest banks and second largest credit card issuer of India, have changed the credit card game. SBI has launched more than 45 types of credit cards in various categories such as shopping, lifestyle, health, travel, fuel, rewards, etc. SBI credit card offer a wide range of benefits, including reward points, cashback offers, welcome bonuses, free movie tickets, free airplane tickets, complimentary airport lounge access, etc. SBI reward points can be redeemed easily at partnered stores, sites or into cash as per your convenience.
SBI Credit Card Reward Points
SBI credit card reward points differ depending on the type of credit card you avail. Check out the different reward points available for the most popular SBI credit cards.
|SBI Credit Cards||Reward Points|
|SBI Card ELITE||● 5X reward points on groceries, departmental store and dining expenses.|
● Maximum 50,000 bonus reward points on annual spends.
● On spending Rs. 3 to 4 Lakh in a year, earn 10,000 bonus reward points.
● 15,000 reward points for your first day hotel stay using the SBI credit card.
|SBI Card PRIME||● For every Rs. 100 spent on standing instructions of utility bill payments earn 20 reward points.|
● For every Rs. 100 spent in Reliance shops, Sahakari Bhandar and BigBasket, earn 15 reward points.
● For every Rs. 100 spent on groceries, dining, movies and departmental stores, earn 10 reward points.
● If you spend Rs. 100 on your birthday, earn 20 reward points.
|SimplyCLICK SBI Card||● 5X reward points on online spends.|
● 10X reward benefits from online partners such as, Amazon, Bookmyshow, Foodpanda, Lenskart and UrbanClap.
|SimplySAVE SBI Card||● For every Rs. 100 spent on dining, movies, departmental stores and groceries, earn 10X reward points.|
● On spending Rs. 2,000 within the first 60 days, earn 2,000 reward points.
|Air India SBI Signature Card||● A welcome gift of 20,000 reward points.|
● For every Rs. 100 spent on Air India tickets, earn up to 30 reward points.
● 5,000 Reward Points every year as a card anniversary gift.
● These reward points are convertible into Air India Miles. 1 reward point is equal to 1 Air India Mile.
|BPCL SBI Card||● A welcome gift of 2,000 bonus reward points.|
● For every Rs. 100 spent on all fuel and retail purchases, earn 1 reward point.
● For every Rs.100 spent at groceries, departmental stores, movies and dining, earn 5X reward points.
● For every Rs. 100 spent on standing instructions for utility bills payments, earn 5X reward points.
● For a maximum spend of Rs. 10000/- per month, earn reward points.
● Earn reward points at more than 14000 BPCL pumps.
|Apollo SBI Card||● 500 reward points worth Rs. 500 as a welcome gift.|
● For every Rs. 100 spent on all Apollo services, earn 3X reward points.
SBI Credit Card Customer Care
SBI has an efficient team of customer care professionals to tackle your card related problems. If you have any queries or complaints regarding SBI credit cards related to payment schedules, reward points, etc., you can contact the SBI credit card customer care.
The toll-free helpline numbers are 1860 500 1290, 1860 180 1290 and 1800 180 1290. You can also prefix the local STD code to this number – 39 02 02 02 and contact them.
If you are not satisfied with their response via this interaction, you can escalate your interaction by calling them at 1860-180-7777.
You can reach out to the SBI credit card customer care to resolve your queries by writing a letter to them at;
Manager- Customer Care Services
SBI Cards & Payment Services Ltd.
DLF Infinity Towers, Tower C, 12th Floor, Block 2, Building 3, DLF Cyber City,
Gurgaon -122002(Haryana) India.
Every credit card has its own pros and cons. Opting for the right one that will suit your needs is important. The right credit card should reward you with useful benefits. For example, if you are someone who doesn’t travel often, a credit card that offers travel benefits will be useless. So, choose wisely from the wide range of options. If you have decided to get a new credit card, you can always consider SBI credit cards as a prime option.