Due to the absolute inept handling of the Wuhan virus by the Chinese government, the virus has been successfully exported across the globe as over 100 countries are scrambling to contain the deadly virus. No sooner did the prying eyes of international media shifted away from China, the Chinese propaganda machinery moved in quickly to claim victory over the Wuhan virus.
There has been a sustained effort from the Chinese government to hoodwink the world as according to them, since March 19 there has been zero new cases of the virus in Wuhan until yesterday where a doctor was reported positive. However, according to Hong Kong media, the Wuhan administration is denying to conduct tests to keep the numbers in sync with the ‘official’ numbers.
The Hubei province of which Wuhan is the capital, was the worst hit the virus and emerged as the epicentre of the virus as according to the Chinese government, the province accounted for 67,801 cases and 3,160 fatalities of the novel Wuhan virus. Wuhan which has a population of approximately 11 million people, had been placed under lockdown since January 23 with other cities in the Hubei province soon following the suit. The Chinese authorities are claiming that the province had no new cases of the virus since March 19 until yesterday, when a doctor was reported to be infected with virus.
However, in reality patients are being turned away from hospitals without testing to back the official data according to media reports emerging from Hong Kong. The Wuhan residents are strongly contesting the claims of the Chinese authorities that the city is having no new cases of the virus. A septuagenarian women suffered from pneumonia again after she was discharged from a local hospital. No hospitals are ready to admit the women because she hasn’t tested positive and is currently in isolation in a hotel.
Another Wuhan resident said that he had seen the hospital staff turning away the patients of the virus. Residents are claiming that this is a political treatment and not medical treatment.”Whether the official figure is accurate or not, I think you will know. This is a political treatment, not medical treatment,” said a concerned citizen.
Recently, when Vice Premier Sun Chunlan led an entourage in Wuhan purportedly to showcase the success of the Chinese government, the entourage was met with the screams of Wuhan residents who screamed from the balconies, “It’s fake, it’s fake!
The Chinese government is working in full swing to forcefully normalise the situation in Wuhan where in reality, the city is still battling the deadly virus. The temporary 10 hospitals which were erected to test and treat the coronavirus patients have already been closed down by the authorities and in a concerning development, the Chinese government has decided to lift the lockdown from Wuhan on April 8 which will have grave consequences if the concerns of the Wuhan residents are indeed true.
It is almost like the Chinese government is determined to eradicate the human civilization, it is continuing to downplay the virus even after it has caused widespread devastation. The move to refuse to test the suspected patients in Wuhan coupled with the lifting of the lockdown will almost certainly ensure a second wave of the Wuhan virus — which will almost certainly plunge the entire world into total chaos.