In order to avenge the death of 45 CRPF personnel, the Indian Air Force (IAF) conducted an air-strike in Balakot, Pakistan, on the 26th of February and bombarded terror camps run by the Jaish-e-Mohammed (JeM). According to various media reports, about 300 terrorists had been killed in the strike. However, some of India’s so-called journalists and leaders are constantly questioning the veracity of the Balakot air strike along with Pakistan. So here is bad news for all those hypocrites, as we are going to unveil 5 proofs of the occurrence of air-strikes in Balakot.
According to the National Technical Research Organization (NTRO), a wing of the Intelligence Department, nearly 300 militants were killed in the Indian air-strikes. According to sources, when the IAF decided to bomb JeM’s targets in Pakistan, NTRO was asked to conduct surveillance of the bases. The surveillance report revealed that more than 300 mobile phones were active in the area where the strikes took place; this is a clear indicator of the fact that around 300 terrorists would have been killed. This information was later shared with Indian intelligence agencies and further substantiated through the satellite mapping of the area so only targets could be bombed.
A recent report by The Indian Express has unveiled a lot of information related to the Air Strike, which clarifies that the Indian Air Force aircraft had bombed the Madrasas run by JeM. A relative of one of the terrorists, living in the Madrasa called Talim-ul-Quran at the time of the air strike, spoke of the his experiences during and after the air-strike. According to what the terrorist told his family, he and his other friends heard a loud explosion which woke them up on the morning of February 26. “The loud noise came from a close distance and he fell asleep again, when he woke up later, he saw few soldiers were taking them to a safe house,” told the relative. The terrorist student further added that , “there were a lot of people in the Madarsa but very few in the safe house”. It is clear from the story of the terrorists that on February 26 Jaish’s camps were bombed and many terrorists were killed.
Earlier, an audio tape of terrorist Maulana Ammar, brother of JeM Chief Masood Azhar, came out. In the tape, Maulana Ammar confessed, “Indian aircraft did not bomb the safe house of any agency or its headquarters or where agency officials held their meetings, they bombed the centre where students were trained to understand the concept of Jihad”. Maulana Ammar further appealed to Pakistanis to join him in spreading jihad. He is also heard saying “India will have to pay back for this action.”
After the air strike by the IAF, an Italian journalist wrote an article on the news website First Post. In the article, the Italian journalist mentioned the statements of some eyewitnesses of the attack. According to these eyewitnesses, only 35 people were taken away, that too after a few hours of the attack. The eyewitnesses also urged that after the air-strike, dozens of corpses were seen taken from the site of the attack.
Moreover, official sources said to the Indian Express that intelligence agencies have images of JeM sites that were taken by Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR). These photographs clearly show that the IAF’s Mirage-2000 fighter jets have demolished four buildings with five S-2000 precision-guided missiles.
Pakistan and the liberal media have been asking for proof of the air-strike since February 26. Some leaders like Digvijay Singh, Navjot Singh and many so-called journalists of the Left-liberal media are speaking the language of Pakistan. These five facts provide nothing short of total evidence of the air strikes. Now, it is time that Balakot air strike deniers come out and accept that they are propagating nothing but fake news.