I was discussing with the fellow columnists on board about Arvind sir and his latest accusations on Modi Government. Lot of points came up while discussing but one common feedback was that when it comes to online TRPs, nothing can beat the charisma of our activist turned superhero turned CM turned god Arvind Sir. Arvind Sir was on a tweeting spree today while his close friend, advisor and secretary was being searched by CBI. This particular tweet by Arvind Sir stole all the limelight today:
Woah! Such anger and such precious choice of words for the man who represents the nation that we ordinary citizens constitute.
Based on the fellow columnists’ feedback, I decided to run a Psychopathy and Cowardice test on our TRP King Arvind Sir. Here are the findings:
1. Somnath Bharati – In the name of vigilantism, he and his goons had no qualms about physically assaulting Nigerian women in Khirki extension on allegations of prostitution and drug peddling. The minister even threatened police officers who refused to follow his illegal diktats in harassing the women. Arvind Sir failed to act against him, sheer cowardice. Arvind sir sat on a Dharna to protect him. What Psychopathy!
2. Shakuntala Gamlin – Arvind Sir locked horns with the Lieutenant-Governor of Delhi over the appointment of senior bureaucrat Shakuntala Gamlin as acting Chief Secretary by LG. He questioned the LG’s authority and accused him of trying to take over the administration. Kejriwal ended up locking a bureaucrat’s office. Psychopathy redefined!
3. Asim Khan – Arvind Sir fired Environment and Food Minister Asim Ahmed Khan in front of TV Cameras to prove a point that he is completely against Corruption? He could have done that quietly in his chamber but then he wouldn’t have gotten the much needed brownie points in that case and his friendly friends in the media wouldn’t have gotten the much needed TRP. Psychopathy again!
4. Gaza – Arvind sir ordered candles for Gaza when Palestine was being bombed. But he showed no sympathy and a complete apathy for Pakistani Hindu refugees. Doing that would have caused a serious dent to his oh so secular credentials. Arvind Kejriwal thou art a coward!
5. Jasleen Kaur – Arvind sir found a hero in Jasleen Kaur, the female bully who openly harassed a hapless passer-by in her quest to become an internet sensation. Arvind sir decided the victim and perpetrator just like and endorsed the valour of the Bully in full Online Media View. Psychopathy thy name is Arvind Sir.
6. Dadri – Arvind Sir through his radio ad, had no shame in telling the Muslim community that Hindus are baying for their blood. He had no shame in assuming a high moral ground and assailing the entire political fraternity of India of which he is an integral part of. He had no shame in telling people how simple it is to instigate a riot in India, Arvind sir went ahead and quietly fanned the embers of communal hatred by even suggesting the animals to be slaughtered in order to prompt a riot. Sheer Psychopathy.
7. Ad Campaigns: According to reports, His Ad campaigns that ran for weeks cost the state exchequer about Rs 1.5 crore. He probably put the 1.5 Crore to good use, as he freed us from the shackles of corruption. Well! This is pure Psychopathy.
8. Did he speak a word against Sonia Gandhi on the National Herald case – No! Coward.
9. Did he initiate action against Sheila Dixit – No! Coward.
And these are just 9 points, I can go on and on and on…
Arvind sir probably forgot that when he points a finger at someone, rest four fingers point towards his own sorry self. One doesn’t need to do a thorough research, his own old tweets are tell-tales! So Arvind sir, here you go and I am sorry to say this. You are a complete psychopath and a coward of the purest breed.