The World Culture Festival 2016 is not just a celebration of the Art of Living’s 35 years of service to humanity but also a festival that will bring together people from different cultures, nations, and faiths as a one world family in a resounding message of peace. Audience from more than 152 countries will land in India to attend this huge gala event. What makes it so unique?
6 reasons why World Culture Festival is Unique
- The purpose of the world cultural festival is to give the world a message that we are one world, one family.
- That we all co-exist with our differences.
- It is an opportunity for religious leaders’ politicians and business leaders to come together and renew their vision to work towards the welfare of the society.
- To care for the environment. To create a buzz in the world that we care for the birds, we care for the mountains, trees, plants, and environment.
- This would encourage the traditional musicians, people from every country, who have been preserving the folk dances, folk music and traditional music – to give them world platform. This would really bring the values that are going in the background to the forefront.
- The good people are there in the world and they are alive and they active and they care for the planet and every individual.
There is a concerted campaign mostly led by the leftist cabal and their online cronies to paint this mega cultural jamboree as potentially dangerous for Delhi and Yamuna. Sri Sri Ravishankar has been the pioneer of eco-revolutions. He was one of the first few spiritual activists in India to lead the campaign of cleaning up Yamuna. Yamuna is dirty because of the lethargy and incompetence of the Congress and the AAP Governments.