India is witnessing communal chaos. From hanging effigies to beheading threats, from bounty to economic boycott of Hindus, the communal clashes seem to have become a new normal. With every coming Friday, there are either witnessed protests or riots as the minority community offers Namaz at almost every place, except Masjid.
Another controversy has erupted over the same phenomenon adopted by the Muslim community who began offering Namaz at the newly inaugurated Lulu Mall in Lucknow.
Lulu Mall and the controversy around it
The recently inaugurated Lulu Mall in Uttar Pradesh’s Lucknow has been caught up in controversies after a video of some Muslims offering Namaz went viral on social media. In the video making rounds on social media we can see a group of people offering Namaz in an open space in the shopping arena of the mall.
Soon after the video started gaining attention from the public, the Akhil Bhartiya Hindu Mahasabha issued a warning to say that the organisation would hold a protest against it by reciting the Sundar Kand if Namaz would be offered again in the mall.
The Hindu outfit has claimed that the mall is promoting ‘love jihad’ ever since its opening. It also informed that 80 percent of the employees hired in the mall are Muslim while the remaining 20 percent are Hindu girls only to begin love jihad.
The statement also informed that “Yogi Adityanth-led UP government has banned namaz or other religious activities in public places.”The organisation is also demanding strict action to stop this.
For those unversed, UP CM Adityanath inaugurated the Lulu Mall on July 10. Lulu Group chairman Yusuffali MA was also present during the inauguration.
Spread over 2.2 million square feet, Lulu mall houses 15 fine dining restaurants and cafes. It has a massive food court with 25 brand outlets having a capacity of seating 1,600 people.
Also Read: Dear Hindus, get out of your beds and train yourself
Mall authorities puts up notice
Witnessing the controversy, the mall authorities on Friday stepped in with a solution to prevent any further chaos. They put up notice boards at several places inside the mall informing that religious prayers will not be permitted in the mall. However, people still offered namaz at the mall and the Akhil Bharat Hindu Mahasabha released another video referring to the mall as LuLu Masjid.
The Uttar Pradesh Police on Friday detained three people who allegedly tried to recite Sundarkand inside the mall premises.
“Three people were detained from the entry gate of Lulu Mall in Lucknow for allegedly attempting to recite Sundarkand inside the mall premises. Three people of the Hindu Samaj Party were detained at the mall’s gate. Currently, there’s a peaceful situation,” ADCP South, Lucknow, Rajesh Srivastava said.
Idea behind offering Namaz at the mall
Last year, a tussle was witnessed between the Hindu and Muslim community after hundreds of Muslims began assembling every Friday at public places in Gurugram to offer Namaz ignoring the trouble faced by locals. Hindu activists along with the locals protested in every way possible to retaliate against the stubbornness of Namazis who were hardly concerned about the inconvenience caused to the people residing around the controversial site.
There are many controversies about Muslims blocking civil life. Blocking roads and public places have been the modus operandi of Islamists engaged in Land-Jihad.
First, a group of Muslim men starts offering Namaz in a public place. After a significant number of Muslim men routinely engage there — a structure resembling a Mazaar of a dargah is erected. Fast forward a few months and it is claimed that the Dargah had been there for centuries and hence the land is registered in the name of religious institutions.
Moreover, as far as today’s scenario is concerned. Islamists all over India are fuming in anger after Nupur Sharma’s controversial remarks and it was witnessed when there were multiple beheading threats and calls for boycott of Hindus in Ajmer Dargah. They are looking for any opportunity to provoke Hindus so that it becomes easy for them spread chaos and anarchy all over India and disrupt communal harmony. However, Hindus have awakened and know how to retaliate. It is high time the government intervenes to protect the country from such miscreants.
Support us to strengthen the ‘Right’ ideology of cultural nationalism by purchasing the best quality garments from TFI-STORE.COM
Leave a Reply