Modi hates Pakistan
Modi wants to give a fitting reply to Pakistan
Modi will punish those blood suckers who have killed our Jawans
BJP storms to power with an absolute, earth-shattering and thumping majority
Modi to be sworn in as the 14th Prime minister of India
Modi invites Nawaz Sharif, The Pakistani PM for his oath taking ceremony
Ooops! What a setback? What a hypocrite this fake Hindu Nationalist is? What a shame?
I see lot of excited kids absolutely stunned about this news and the traditional BJP haters are exhilarated. Haha, the hare in the snare finally, time to attack this fake nationalist.
Take a break kids and read on…
In an exclusive interview to Arnab Goswami, NaMo said “Bomb Bandook ki awaaz ke beech kya baat cheet ho sakti hai?(Can you discuss amidst the clamour of gunshots and bomb blasts?”
Well you certainly can’t. But there is always the other way. The better way!
Nawaz Sharif has been invited to attend the swearing in ceremony of Narendra Modi. The onus lies on Sharif’s head. Modi is in a very comfortable position, heads I win, tails you lose situation. And Sharif is in very sore position.
Let’s discuss all the possible outcomes of it:
Sharif says yes (and he will say yes):
What do we gather out of it?
1. Sharif is willing to extend a hand of friendship to India
2. Sharif wishes to reach to an amicable solution to all that is not well between India and Pakistan
3. Sharif as the head of the Pakistani establishment gives his word to the Indian Prime Minister that he will make sure that things go well between India and Pakistan
4. Sharif not just promises for himself but also for the ISI and the Pakistan Army
5. Any act of violence(ceasefire, skirmish or intrusion) is a direct violation of the pact between Indian and Pakistani PM and that leaves India with no choice but to retaliate
Sharif says No (Too bad):
What do we gather out of it?
1. Sharif is not willing to extend a hand of friendship to India
2. Sharif does not wish to reach to an amicable solution to all that is not well between India and Pakistan
3. All the rhetoric about “Aman ki Aasha” and peace and harmony are fake
4. The Pakistani army exercises a greater control on Pakistan’s strategies
5. The PM has no say whatsoever in Pakistan’s diplomatic affair, he ends up making himself an object of public ridicule
What does Modi gain out of the situation where Sharif says Yes?
A time to discuss, negotiate and even dictate terms about the renewed Indo-Pak relations
What does Modi gain out of the situation where Sharif says No?
A chance to build a solid case against Pakistan and retaliate with full force at the very next provocation.
What does Modi lose out of the situation where Sharif says yes?
What does Modi lose out of the situation where Sharif says No?
That my friends, is called a classic diplomatic masterstroke and a perfect example of a win-win situation. Now thank your lucky stars that NaMo is your PM, well almost